Exhibition at the Æglageret



What a weekend! Friday I went to Guldagergård with ceramic from the PN exhibition at Grimmerhus. Then I went to the Købmandsgården also in Skælskør to pick up my princess, so I could set up the exhibition in Holbæk. It was a long day and I finished the day in Tivoli CPH at the premier at the Mamma Mia show. It was a lot of fun. The next day we had the opening on the exhibition at the Æglageret. Im showing all of the princess pieces next to the illustrtions of the danish artist Flemming Quist Møller. The illustrations of Flemming Quist Møller are really amazing. He has new and old drawings at the exhibition and you can see the exhibition until the 21.th of november. See more on: www.aeglageret.dk

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Louise Hindsgavl

100 kopper på 100 dage