Wicked








Fairytales mean a lot to me! And yesterday I went with some of my family to Copenhagen to see Wicked at The: Ny teater. It was very very good! Beautifull costumes, good songs and a new story about the witches from Oz, from before Dorothy arrives in her house and kills one of the them. Its a story about how we look at good and evil, an interesting view actually.

And the originally book: The wizard of Oz, well I just bought it when I was in Iceland, and read it on the flight home from there... The illustration are wonderfull and the story a little different from the movie. Dorothy and her friends actually meets a whole place where everybody is made out of porcelain! Amazing:) So read the book and go see the play! Fairytales are forever and ever.

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Louise Hindsgavl

100 kopper på 100 dage