Exhibition opening at Designer Zoo









Finally! Almost 100 Monsters and Mascottes at the Designer ZOO.

It was a nice day at the ZOO, my sister Helle helped me all day and a great thanks to the people at Designer ZOO for helping out too!

11 monsters allready found a new home yesterday, so thats a good beginnig for the project!

The project begun in the fall 2010, where the first monsters appeared at my studio.
I have made all the monsters with one goal. To support the Danish Cancer society.
The background story for doing this, is that i really wanted to give the society more than I usually can give.
In my family people died of cancer before I was born, when I grew up uncles and aunts got cancer, some died and some survived. Friends parents have past away and now I know people who fights the illness today. I don´t know what the future will bring, but I hope that some day no one have to fight cancer anymore.

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Louise Hindsgavl

100 kopper på 100 dage