A nice ceramic week and day!

This week has been a great ceramic week! Ksenia was here from Sunday till today. We have been working on our Matroyoskhas and it is going in the right direction with the project. I really enjoy to collaborate with Ksenia, I´ve learnt a lot from her, about ceramics and Russia. Today I drove her "home" to Guldagergård. We stopped at Grimmerhus, so she could see the MIUMI exhibition and I got the chance to see the exhibition of the lastest Network groups. At Guldagergård Ksenia made lunch for me and after a short look in the studios I went on.
Next stop Kr. Hyllinge to get my princess from the exhibition with Susanne Pedersen.
On the road again, taking a detour to Ringsted. Mette from Guldagergård told me that Malene Hartmann Rasmussen was going to have an opening on a project she did for a music and culturel school. It is so good! Im a big fan of her ceramics!

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Louise Hindsgavl

100 kopper på 100 dage